Get fit, get social with the Morenci Fitness Team, located within the Community Center. You do not need to be a townsite resident to join, and we do offer drop-in rates.
Monday - Friday - 4 a.m. - 9 p.m.
Saturday - Sunday -7 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Contact the Morenci Community Center for any questions. | 928.865.6598
Group Classes Offered
- (muscular strength)
- full body, completely scalable with options, lots of reps, small to medium weights and resistance, different forms of cardio. Great thing to do during your lunch hour - you are in and out.
- - We're getting that heart rate up with some fun WOD's (workouts of the day). This class will highlight Olympic lifts such as snatches, cleans and jerks. Variables like time and weight will ensure everyone has an intense workout! Beginners will work with form before the weight factor is implemented.
- - In order to be an athlete and crush various lifts, we must first ensure our body is mobile in all the right ways. This class can range from beginners to advanced because everyone can benefit from working on their mobility and range of motion.
- - Perfect class to build muscle and strength! Using hypertrophy techniques, we build those muscles up while putting emphasis on powerlifting with the 3 main lifts; squat, deadlift and bench press. Made for beginner to advance. The only goal we set is to be better than you were the day before!
- Cycling (muscular endurance and cardio)
- (relaxation and mobility)
- is a fitness program that combines Latin and international music with dance moves. The routines incorporate interval training, alternating fast and slow rhythms and resistance training.
- (Resistance, Interval, Power, Plyometric, Endurance & Diet)
- Rock Wall Monday - Friday from 1:00 p.m. - 6:00 p.m. check with the front desk for an attendant to assist you.
- Large dump bucket
- Zero-depth entry
- Vortex pool
- Two-story tube slide with timer
- Locker rooms and family cabanas
- Splash Zone
- Lazy river
- ADA accessibility
- Six 25-meter lap lanes
- Water slide with five-foot drop
- 1-meter springboard
- Shaded pavilions with picnic tables
- Lounge seating
- ADA accessibility
*Hours may be adjusted during school holidays and breaks
Jump in! Morenci’s outdoor pool and indoor aquatic center is a great place to learn, exercise and socialize. Take a class or just take a break and relax in the water, down the slides or in the Splash Zone – it’s all in good fun! Both pools are heated year-round.
For up-to-date information please contact the Aquatics Department at 928.865.6621